John Cameron Mitchell


I'm pre-recording an interview with the director of SHORTBUS and HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH tomorrow night.

Any of you lot got any bright questions you'd like me to ask him?

Comments

Cade said…
How he got so fucking talented and cool! He is fucking brilliant and I love him.

Dont say any of that or you will sound like a tool, but I can.

You lucky bastard, hope it goes well.

Cheers
Glenn Dunks said…
Considering his first film was transfering a stage play to the screen, how would he go about transfering Shortbus for the stage?

Or... i dunno. I haven't seen Shortbus
mskp said…
*clears throat*

"john cameron mitchell, how do you feel about looking like a young pre-coke ryan adams?

also, tell him i say he's rad.
richardwatts said…
One of my questions was going to be 'Will you marry me?' but something tells me to leave that off the list... ;-)
Anonymous said…
You could always ask him to play "Gay Porn, Country Singer, or Pro Wrestler?" I hear all the kids are doing it.

http://www.postmodernbarney.com/2006/10/games-people-play-2.html
Anonymous said…
OMG, how cool would it be if you married him????? My mind is exploding from the coolness of that scenario.

*Jumps up and down clapping*

DO IT MR. WATTS!!! PLEASE!

Oh and I'd ask him something about his veiws on the "mainstream" vs. "independent." Or any new media projects he's working on.

Popular posts from this blog

Doing the Beats: Kerouac, sexuality and On the Road

The Hard Life of an Absintheur